"Odin's tour" is a 7 days tour that goes trough the Vikings' trail. The tour starts in Arvika, the Sweden's furthest inland harbour and continues through Lake Glafsfjorden down to Lake Vänern. Along the way you have the opportunity to see the burial mounds and barrows, which originates from the Viking period and perhaps even earlier.
We accept only people with kayak knowledge. You must be able to swim.
Odin's tour is an unguided 7 days tour
The tour start at Arvika kanot centre and transport back to Arvika Kanotcenter.
K1: 2990 SEK/person
K2: 2290 SEK/person
The tour starts every day at 09:00 from canoe centre.
Included in price
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket,
- One overnight stay at our campground,
- briefs and trail description, map,
- Transfer from the camping of Duse to Arvika Kanot & Turistcenter
- Food for 7 days but you have the possibility to buy or food package. There is several villages along the water route to buy food.
During the tour you will sleep outside in wind shelters or tent. One night can be spend in a bead & breakfast, in Säffle village (last night).