First of all the canoe center crew in Arvika would like to thank you for your understanding through the covid-19 crisis and we hope you and your family are healthy.
In order to follow the regulations from Fölkhälsomyndigheten (Public Health Agency of Sweden), and for our customers and staff to feel safe at the canoe center, we have decided to cancel from now until further notice all new bookings that will require a transport to the starting point of the canoe tours.
For earlier booking with transport, guests must wear a face protection as a mask.
Other update regarding canoe tours:
Since it is not possible for people travelling through Sweden to go to Norway and as this tour goes through Norway, we have to cancel this tour from today until further notice.
This tour starts in Norway, so we have shortened it by 10 km. It now starts in Sundhagfors, Sweden
Countries in the EU have changed their minds several times and because the situation can change rapidly, we may adapt our measures as well. So to be clear what is ok today can be different tomorrow.
Measures have been put in place at the canoe center for a safe and healthy environment:
- social distancing between the different customers and the staff
- no physical contacts or exchange of personal belongings
- disinfection minimum twice a day of sensible equipment and furniture
- disinfection of all rental equipment
- life jacket put in quarantine for 72 hours
- climbing equipment in quarantine for 72 hours
Thank you for your understanding, feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the situation.